What is the Prairie Booster Club? Why join? The number one reason to join the Prairie Booster Club is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school. But there are many more advantages:
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening at our schools.
- Discover Great Resources. The Boosters funds a variety of programs designed for student success.
- Tap into a Network. Booster functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You an share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with the Prairie Booster Club, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the College Community School District.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a Prairie Booster, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
Everyone—parents, educators, students and other citizens active in their schools and communities—is invited to join our not-for-profit parent organization.